EL BLOC DELS DE QUART

EL BLOC DELS DE QUART

Un espai per compartir el nostre progrés i les vivències del curs!

dilluns, 12 de maig del 2014

My favourite sport




ski:

-Now I'll explain you which is my favourite sport:
It is the ski.I love it
Es mostra 1241-3-_MG_9925.JPG.I started skiing when I was 3 years old. At the beginning I didn't like it but, whenI started the competitions.
I started loving it , because it is very exiting when you are at the start of the race and you see the doors.
I like also because I prefer cold than hot weather.
I'm good at ski, for exemple the last 1st of April I was the third of Spain in my category and first of my age.
In the ski there are 2 styles, the slalom and the giant, but I prefer the slalom because is very fun hitting the posts.
It is also very fun because you have a lot of friends.
Ski makes you more strong and you have a healthy live.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada