EL BLOC DELS DE QUART

EL BLOC DELS DE QUART

Un espai per compartir el nostre progrés i les vivències del curs!

dilluns, 12 de maig del 2014

MY FAVOURITE SPORT

SPEAKING UNIT 6:


In this speaking, the topic is “My favorite Sport”. So I want to talk about the sport that prefer to do, which is golf.

I started playing golf when I was only six or seven years old, and every Saturdays and Sundays my dad and I went on to play together. He started playing golf three years before me, and he decided that it was a sport that was very nice to share with me. 

I love playing golf for a lot of reasons, but the most important one is the great time (that) I have when I go to play golf now.  Not only for my father, but also because my best friend also started playing golf four years later. We often go to play together.
I also like this sport because I find that it is very close to nature. 
I consider myself a very competitive person. I like doing all the things in the world fantastically well. And I know that it’s impossible highlight in all. 
A part of me says that this sport isn’t competitive, it’s very calm and at the same time it’s very respectful.

Many years ago, I always played golf more often, but now I have a lot of responsibilities. I have push myself more, if I want that my results are perfect. 
The last time I played was a year ago.

I hardly ever practice any sport, but I’m going to try it in year two of seconday school. I hope to manage  my time and the activites I do outside the school much better and I will try to go to the gym very often. 




                     by Ana Delgado

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada