EL BLOC DELS DE QUART

EL BLOC DELS DE QUART

Un espai per compartir el nostre progrés i les vivències del curs!

dissabte, 17 de maig del 2014

MY FAVOURITE SPORT (SKI)



 SKI
In this speaking I’m going to talk about ski.
I have been doing ski for 4 years in the school trips and after the school i went with my parents. I am very good doing it I went to all the tracks: the green track (is too easy with low slope and it is for learners) the blue track (is more difficult than the other track but it is easy too in this track usually go the skiers from all the levels) the red track (is difficult but isn’t the most difficult it has got great slope normally the skiers with high or standard level go there) the black track ( is the most difficult it has got a extreme slope and only the high skiers go there it’s very beautiful to go to a black track the landscape is amazing) and the last but not list are the purple tracks are only in specific ski slopes and there are for a professionals) a part from that there is an itinerary are very long routes and it is for experts and amateurs ) I have never come to a itinerary.
There are many styles of skiing.
If you go skiing you should wear glasses, ski suit, specialy boots and a helmet there you can rent a skiis.
This sport is very difficult but it is exciting to do it I recommend you to go.
For 2 years I didn’t go but I hope that the next year I will go because is amazing!!!

                                

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada