EL BLOC DELS DE QUART

EL BLOC DELS DE QUART

Un espai per compartir el nostre progrés i les vivències del curs!

dimecres, 7 de maig del 2014

MY FAVOURITE SPORT




My favourite sport is surf I don't practice it but I would like to this summer start doing it.
This sport is practiced with a surfboard and also it practiced in summer.
I think that is very dangerous, because some people in California died because when they were surfing sharks attack the people, also I think that is very funny, exciting , dificult and also amazing. The sport same as surf is windsurf


My other favourite is dance I think that is very important to express your felings throught the music. I practice this frequently with my friends. I recommend you becouse it isn't boring it is veri interesting, eassy, exciting and it isn't DANGEROUS.






Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada