EL BLOC DELS DE QUART

EL BLOC DELS DE QUART

Un espai per compartir el nostre progrés i les vivències del curs!

dilluns, 19 de maig del 2014

karate

WHY I DO KARATE??

Well, I do karate because it's nice and respect sport and this is a one important thing to learn in this life, the repect for people or something. I do karate because it's help me to defend or when me or someone are in dangerous and nothing happens. I do karate because it's help me empty the mind and thing how i will do and as done.
 Someone things karate is eazy but they thing wrong, karate it's very difficult get it right. I also do karate for good be fit and to will be stronger.
In karate we have a lot of "teams" I am in kiritsu in Japanise is "Disciplina" and we go to championships.
In karate I meet a lot of friends in differents cities, and i love it.
I train twice a week, on wendnesday and friday and some sundays or saturday.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada